Nice holster retailer

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
While searching for Leather Ligtening, Mitch Rosen pointed me to one of his retailers First American Ordance. They carry Mitch Rosen, Galco and other quality holsters. Check em out sometime! I'm going to the York, PA gunshow this weekend to pickup my order.

------------------
Son
1911 Addiction
"The tree of liberty will grow only when watered by the blood of tyrants."

[This message has been edited by ArmySon (edited July 25, 2000).]

Its actually First American Ordnance... I've bought from them before, but their prices are retail.

They don't seem to discount anything unless the holster in question has been discontinued.

I know the people who run this. They are very helpful and informative. My brother-in-law has bought some gear from them before. But, they are a bit pricey. For the same money, I can get a custom rig from Alessi.

Yes they are pricey but so are the Rosen Holsters. I like dealing with them because they are very helpful and friendly. Plus, I can purchase a Mitch Rosen holster without having to wait 6 months.

A buddy of mine bought a decent amount (~$200) of leather gear from them at the Ft. Washington show. They gave us both (I didn't buy anything) free coffee mugs. Not a bad touch. :)

Justin

------------------
Justin T. Huang, Esq.
late of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

Back