nice day for me. linberta anyone?

ratrodney

Hey.
not only did i get two (before the scare at a good price) tapco ak 30 round mags.....
but i layawayed a linberta 01LSTAC semi auto 12 gauge tactical today.:D
Got it on order from buds and man its sweet!!!! Exactly what i was looking for. From the way i read its fairly new on the market but has excellent ratings.
20 inch barell.....tactical top rail...muzzle brake....adjustable ghost rings...ect.
cant wait!!!! RR

Linberta 01LSTAC

Just reserved mine on Friday. Unfortunately they are out of stock. Hope they get a shipment in soon.

My son just sent me this link:
http://www.jgsales.com/tristar-raptor-atac-semi-auto-shotgun,-12ga,-20,-new.-p-58479.html

They have a Tristar also made in Turkey that seems very similar to the Linberta for only $339 plus about $20 shipping AND they're in stock, but Bud's Linberta website has a long list of features I don't see for the Tristar, so it's difficult to compare. Hope I made the right choice!

Wow!
that tristar looks sweet also. I think the diffs are the linberta is 3lbs lighter...has the muzzlebreak..ghost sights and takes 2 3/4 or 3 inch ammo.
but the tristar looks sweet!
Whoever gets em first please post results and or a review. RR

I own a Tristar Raptor. It has a ghost ring sight, top rail, extended choke and looks like the same gun. Mine shoots like a Son of a Gun. I love it.

Back