NIB 1980 W. German PPK/S- What's it worth?

Vanguard.45

Original Box, manual, etc.. Imported by Interarms with the 1980 (IA) Date Code.

Just wondering how much this pistol is worth? Also, what is the reputation of this era of Interarms PPK/Ss? I know the later Interarms guns were rather hit-or-miss.

I'll attach pics for your review.

Thanks in advance,

Vanguard.45

Attachments

• 976789789-1.jpg
    976789789-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00229.JPG
    DSC00229.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00230.JPG
    DSC00230.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
That particular PPK is the probably one of the worse firearms ever produced. The value is slim to nothing, and not even worth owning. In the Christmas spirit I will be willing to donate $300 for it, just trying to help you out and don't want you to be stuck with such a useless paper weight. I hope you know by now I am kidding and wiping the drool off my keyboard!!! Not sure what you can get for it, estimating $550-$700 with NIB bringing a premium. I know a new S&W PPK is $450 at my local gun shop, I may be off but I am just guessing . You have a nice piece there and I am jealous, although if it were mine it wouldn't be NIB. I believe that is the 11th commandment, thou shalt shoot all guns that thou ownest!!
Merry Christmas.

The European made Walther PP series guns were always top quality.

Later on, due to the high cost of the import models, Interarms entered into a license agreement with Walther to make the PP series here in the US.
These are the PPK and PPK/s American models.

"Some" of these have a bad reputation, but I personally owned two of them and both were great guns.
Due to the hype and the history of "bad" US made guns, the European made versions bring higher prices.

One in excellent shape would probably bring "around" $500 to $700, depending on the actual condition, whether it had the original box and papers, and where it was for sale.

Back