NH School bombs, anyone up on this?

RadarMan

I received this as a passing comment from my sister who is a seasoned teacher of the New Hampshire public school system.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
NH has been invaded by student made bombs, not causing much damage, but a lot
of stress!
[/quote]
I am sure to ask her more about this but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this.

------------------

Radarman,
I don't have any specific knowledge of NH, but I think this kind of thing is going on all over the country now.

The week after the shooting there was a bomb threat at the local high school here (I won't say where, because there was a decision made NOT to publicise it and furthur the kids quest for an extra day off). Some school districts in the metro St Louis area closed last week on the anniversary of Hitlers death. A firend in West Liberty KY just told me about a bomb threat and evacuation there today.

Teenagers being teenagers are using the nationwide hysteria on this issue to play disruptive practical jokes. This has been going on since the 20th and probably is much more prevelant then we know. I'm sure other school districts have decided to low key this like they did here.

Jeff

One of our schools here was booby-trapped with military training devices. Relatively harmless devices, they said, but the guy that put them there is in jail. He said it was just a joke,. How come I'm not laughing?
Paul B.
COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!

We've had bomb threats here ever since the Co. thing. Last Friday by the end of the day, there were only 15 students in the whole school. They've had at least 3 cops at school everyday since. they did arrest 3 on the first threat, and one on another. get this, the boy signed his name to the note!!! it seems to me that these kids are starving for attention. If that's not it, they're definitely starving for something. JMO!!

------------------
fiat justitia

Yeah, this crap is going on all over the country. Day before yesterday they closed school at a high school 40 miles away because of a bomb threat. Yesterday, same thing 20 miles away. Six kids suspended in the county for making threats. Even had a kid walk into school with a black trench coat and holler, "Get down you are all gonna die." Good grief...this is Podunk, Wyoming.

Back