NFA ranges/rentals in CO

fp627

Inactive
New to the forum but not firearms.

I'm going to CO in a few months. Is there a good public range where they will let a single person by themselves without any firearms (with them) rent and use NFA items? Even better if it's at a reasonable price. In particular I will be in the general Denver area and the Fort Collins area.

Not looking for anything in particular, but a suppressed full auto shorty 5.45 AK would be really fun :D Maybe suppressed sbr in 300 blk too.

I'm visiting from CA and have a free day where if possible I'd like to try some NFA items that are VERY difficult to come by in CA. However, not sure how ranges in CO work, but virtually all ranges in CA will not rent anything to anyone there by themselves if they do not already have a gun for insurance purposes and to deter suicides. I realize the owner needs to stay in control of the item/s the entire time though so I figure it may be different with NFA if the above apply.

It's been close to twenty years since ive been there, but if it's still around, Dragon Man's east of Colorado Springs used to rent full auto weapons to the public... May be a bit of a drive for you though.

A couple of the local ranges have full auto for rental. BluCore and Bristlecone come to mind.

If you want the full Monty look up Machine Gun Tours. They have all the toys but you're gonna drop some coin. (But you'll do that anywhere if you want to play with something with a giggle switch)

Back