Nextorch WL10 Executor. Opinions?

Pond James Pond

Any one had any experience with these?

It is one of the few weapon lights that I have found on sale over here. There might be loads, but finding the websites whilst searching through German, Polish Czech and Finnish websites is not easy!!

Anyway, I've found a place that sells them and they are affordable, so I'd like to know if they are acceptable in terms of quality and performance.

Before responders start suggesting a dozen other brands and models, please note that many won't be available easily here. The price will most definitely not be the same and any outlets mentioned will not exist over here: no such thing as Cabela's or Gander Mountain etc.....

I'd just like feedback on the model in question.

The only caveat is if you know of a European outlet that has something in stock.

I've found few mixed reviews the biggest complaint being that the rail screw works loose.

The only other contender is the TLR-3 but this is 50% more expensive (£100 instead of £60) and 50% less powerful (125 lumens to the Nextorch's 230)...

The only advantage that is clear at this stage is tha the TLR avoids the quality lottery that is buying Chinese products (of which Nextorch is one). Some companies are excellent, some are manure candidates...

I guess the same can be said of any country, but the ratio seems a bit higher over there!! Maybe I'm wrong

Back