Newsletter?

FPrice

Does anyone here subscribe to the "Weapons & Tactics" newsletter put out by the Personal Defense Group? Any recommendations pro or con?

Thanks.

oh over here................

Eh it is Okay. I read it on the tread mill when I'm running in the AM. Noticed alot of stuff is repeating lately. If you read most of the gun magazines I think you get the same things. Some of the "crime trends" stuff if informative/funny. I don't think that Iwill renew when it comes do again. Some one there is doing a Doh. I renewed and they send me two copies a month. Oh well it will end faster that way. I would say pass. I don't even keep them for "reference." I would say don't spend the $$$$$ Articles lately about "setting the mental trigger"--prepare for the worst visualize situation. one hand reloading Chair as a weapon. That was Mays issue. Whole 8 pages maybe 30 min. Hope this helps. Be advised they willl try to sell you something with each mailing. IF you can get "free report" with renewal=$24 then maybe. I got a large plastic key and a report about pressure points(where to use the key) on my last renewal DAROGUE1

Guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

I had already decided NOT to get it unless I got a really ringing endorsement.

Back