Newest .22lr Integrally Suppressed Pistol

MGRacer

After about 3 months the ATF approved the F4 and I got to pick up my newest suppressed pistol this weekend. It is a High Standard HD-Military Suppressed. It is not an original but retains the looks. The silencer includes a ported barrel that vents into an expansion chamber with screen like the original (the original used bronze screen -- I will use stainless steel) and K baffles in front of the expansion chamber (the original used screen disks). The suppressor can be completely disassembled for cleaning. It is accurate and quiet.

HighStandardHD-MilitarySuppresse-1.jpg

Here is is with some friends:

Top to Bottom: SRT Professional, High Standard HD-Military Suppressed, AAC Phoenix, Serbu Siris

FourIntegrallySuppressed22lrTop--1.jpg

What velocities do you get with HV and SV ammo? How much is this reduced compared to unported barrels? Thanks.

Ranb

What velocities do you get with HV and SV ammo? How much is this reduced compared to unported barrels? Thanks.

Ranb

It varies some from integral to integral based on the location and size of the porting. With CCI Minimag I get a about 1000 fps from the Phoenix and SRT Integral. In a pistol with no porting I got a little over 1120 fps so the difference is about 120-150 fps. The Siris runs about 100 fps less so it likely has more aggressive porting or a shorter barrel. I have not chrono'd the suppressed High Standard yet. For the SV, the difference between the integral and no can is 50 fps to 100 fps -- the integrally suppressed V for the first two is around 875fps to 900 fps while the Siris runs about 800 fps.

Very nice.
I have always wanted one of those. I can remember seeing those in magazines and books since I was a young kid.
Does that one you have look just like the originals ? I have never seen an original up close.

FWIW: I have the AAC Phoenix rifle and pistol. I really like the integrally suppressed .22s. I would like to get an integral bolt gun.

Back