Newbie to the crowd

Welcome Reflex, this is hands down the best place for firearms discussion on the net-you got everybody here, newbies-average shooters-experts-technical people. Everyone is real nice also (from what I gather), so stay awhile.

Welcome to LIBERTY HALL, where you can spit on the mat and call the cat a bas****.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

REFLEX:
Welcome, and feel free to visit the Institute of Firearms Research. As was said, this is the best place to get the correct information. No "Chain Jerkers" here.

HJN

Come on in and sit a spell reflex... some times we are an "overopionated" bunch.. but there are a lot of experts here.. as well as newbies. Heck until I started posting here I wasn't aware how much I DID NOT know about the shooting sports/firearms.. I also found that I've been able to give a lot of practical advise, crack a few jokes, tell a few lies, and get a few laughs.

I think you will like it here.

Dr.Rob

Hey Reflex,

Welcome aboard. I'm a semi-regular around these parts and always felt welcome. This is a great bunch and always willing to jaw a while.

------------------
Joe Portale
Sonoran Sidewinder
Tucson, Arizona territory

Welcome Reflex; A great place to cuss and
dicuss ALL the issue's relating to firearms,
and other related matter's. I think you will
find a great bunch of persons that contribute
to this forum; from all walks of life.

Welcome Aboard,

------------------
Ala Dan

Welcome aboard! Hope you like the bunch, everybody gets along real good!

We have some bona fide pistolsmiths here, Richard Heinie, Brian Bilby, John Lawson, as well as other well known figures like Gale MacMillan, Rosco Benson, and others. Lots of good advice and opinions.

Also, curmudgeons like myself and some others! Set a spell, take yer shoes off...

:)

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1785
We don't have a chaplain here, but I don't view that as any major problem... You can rest assured
that you will not go in that bag until I've said a few appropriate words over you
R. Lee Ermy as Sgt Major Haffner, from The Siege of Firebase Gloria
If you have to shoot a man, shoot him in the guts. It may not kill him... sometimes they die slow, but it'll paralyze his brain and arm and the fight is all but over Wild Bill Hickok

Greetings and Salutations! I've only been here since Dec. 24th myself. I stumbled upon it by accident, glad I did! You'll quickly find out how much you don't know (I know I have). You're amongst friends and that is so important given these sad times. All the best...and enjoy!!!

------------------
ff ...save the 2nd. No fate but what we make.

Back