NEW WEBSITE

my page is dedicated to contraversial type info. that is "taboo" on most other gun boards.

it's an almost brand new page so i'm trying to get some fellow gun nuts to build the forums.=)

let me know what you think,if the forum seem slow it's because your one of the first people there.

anyway let me know what you think.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/ammoniumnitrate/index.html

PS: i know the links/text color is hard to see,i'm working on it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i do not believe in racism at all. i think it is stupid as there are good and bad in every race. sure some races seem to have a higher percentage of *******s but that reflects on the individual not the race. i have met patriots from all races that i wouldn't mind having lay down some cover fire. as a matter of fact racism and other such cultural dividers is the reason why we are not very effective in washington.until gun enthusiasts and patriots learn to get along and cooperate to become a force with one goal then we will continue to be uneffective. that is exactly why the anti-gunners HAVE been so successful because *******s and crybabies come in every race and religion.[/quote]

Heh heh. Couldn't have said it better myself. If anyone else wants to talk about racism check out http://www.insidetheweb.com/mbs.cgi/mb74156

The racists have basically had free reign in there lately and I just don't have time to mess with it until finals are over.

This thread was posted by a new Member, which is fine. Unfortunately, he posted the same thread to about eight of our Forums.

Unwilling to send a message to all new Members that they will get greater response by posting the same messsage on *every* Forum, we have deleted all duplicate entries.

My apology to Cornered Rat, John and others who had put time and effort into thoughtful responses on other Forums.

In hopes of getting Mr. Nitrate some coverage, I will allow this thread to stay in the General Forum. However, as I *really* hate to spend a half hour of my time *manually* deleting one duplicate after another (anyone want the job?), I feel the overwhelming need to lock this last thread....but I wont.

Have a heart guys! Think Twice...Post Once.
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited May 03, 1999).]

Back