New Wall

That looks nice Doc! I sure hope you aren't making the better half dust all of them though? Looks like you might even have a little more space for more?! :rolleyes:

Beautiful!

You've almost caught up with me as the walls, floor, and all other available space in my bedroom... BUT it's 1/2 guns and the rest guitars.

Lookin good Doc!

:D

Birch

Nice Collection!

I bet you could get some of those vertical 'old west' style wall mounts, like you see in all the jails in the old Westerns, to the sides of those nice carbines! Dare I say, fill them with antique Winchesters! :)

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I spend a lot of time banging away at my computer and I sure do love having these things around me.

Magnum . . . don't you think a nice period correct "Regulator" clock would look nice with those . . . . say one that struck every 15 minutes to remind Doc to look up from his computer and just sigh with pleasure as his eyes cast over those fine firearms? :)

Wow!! what a great display!

I hope you have a great alarm system.

I would love to do that, but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night worrying about them.

Very nice Doc. I especially like the rolling blocks :cool:

I was thinking about you last weekend. Came across a table at a swap meet, where a feller had a good looking trapdoor carbine trigger guard, barrel (missing the rear sight) with the Receiver? (hope that's the correct term :o) for $50

No sir, I did not:( I had planned on circling back for it. Got side tracked with stuff the wife wanted and plum forgot. I will pick it up this weekend if he still has them. The same people very often put their tables in the same place. It did not have the trap door, and looked to have been reblued, but it was an original with a nice bore.

Back