New to the forum

Doc Hudson

Howdy Ladies and Gentlemen,

On the invitation of Alan Ransom, I've visited this forum and I would like to join in the discussions.

Alan has informed me that some one has posted here that I have an S&W M-625-5 for sale. I must regretfully say that this information is incorrect.

I don't have any guns for sale at this time, but I do enjoy talking about firearms. I look forward to many pleasant discussions.

Doc Hudson

Greeting's Doc, and welcome aboard my friend.:D I too, hope
you enjoy your stay here at TFL; as it's simply the best and most informative forum for firearms available anywhere on the web!!!:)

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, Life Member N.R.A.

Let me add my welcome to TFL, DOC. Pull up a chair around the old stove and set a spell.

Fortunately, you have chosen to introduce yourself in the least controversial forum up here in the handguns section of the ranch. (That is, until Glock decides to start producing revolvers. :D )

Mal H wrote:

you have chosen to introduce yourself in the least controversial forum up here in the handguns section of the ranch

Mal,

No surprise in that. I've noticed that Sixgunners tend to be polite to each other. You never can tell what a feller has under his coat-tail. :D

Doc

Welcome.....

.....to the Revo-lution. Just got my first revolver two weeks ago and now I've got those N Frame blues. Which one should I get next. Good to have you aboard.:)
Ronin

Welcome

Glad to have you join us, Doc.
You'll find that folk at The Firing Line are the friendliest people on the Web, and the Revolver forum is notable even in this crew for camaraderie.

DOC HUDSON...HMM...NAME SOUNDS FAMILIER

Don't I know you from somewhere?
LET ME THINK...
Oh yeh, now I 'member...

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy, Doc!

I see we have something in common: my 625-4 isn't for sale either... ;)

Pull up a chair, we'll make room here close to the stove.

Back