New To Me...

mk70ss

1loFmg2l.jpg

Just picked up a S&W model 48 Classic .22 magnum.

It has always annoyed me that a 'K' frame does not fit my hand. Had a 4" M19(exactly the same as your M48 in .357) with a trigger job that never quite fit my hand no matter what I did. sniff.

It has always annoyed me that a 'K' frame does not fit my hand. Had a 4" M19(exactly the same as your M48 in .357) with a trigger job that never quite fit my hand no matter what I did. sniff.
I’ve always been an N-frame guy, until I bought a Model 14-3 a number of years ago. Wow was I impressed, so accurate, and light and balanced so nicely. I fell in love with the K-frame. I’ve since added a Model 15 and a Model 67 and the 67 is my gold standard for revolvers. But, if I really want to look good at the range, I’ll dig out the 14 and some wadcutters and look like a much better shot than I really am.

So that’s a current production?

I have a 6.5” M48 made in the 70’s. Pretty gun... I love collecting K-22’s so I couldn’t resist picking up one of the WMRF models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Couple of weeks ago I picked up the 6" version. Haven't been able to make it to the range yet, but looking forward to it.

Back