New (To Me) Glock 17

Joe_Pike

Well, I picked up a new to me Glock 17 for what seems to me to be a really good price. It's a Gen 1 but it didn't have any magazines or the Glock tupperware container with it...$275.:D I did get the good price because I picked it up where I work. I know original mags are a little difficult to come across and are more expensive than the new Glock mags but I'll likely keep my eye open for at least one...and a tupperware container.

attachment.php

Attachments

• G17.jpg
    G17.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 264
wow, that is a great price. I've seen them go for 800.00 as they are getting more scare.
Worth even more if it has the original black parts. That one looks like it has the original adjustable rear sight as well.
You can date it on the glock site by the first two letter in the serial #.

Well, I guess I'll not end up with an original tupperware case for the Gen 1. They seem to be bringing big money on Ebay...sometimes more than $400.:eek: I would imagine the magazines would be too expensive also...if I could even locate some. One would have been nice just to have though.

You can use the gen 3 magazines of course, but the 17 round gen 1 u notch are harder to find.
Check on glocktalk classifieds as I see the U notch magazine occassionally for sale.

I tried for years to find one of the original gen 1 tupperware cases for mine. The one with the ammo holder, but never could.

Back