New to cap and Ball, Question on parts

new4me

First Id like to say Hi and you have a grreat forum here. Second I just aquired 3 pistols an 1860 uberti, a second model dragoon(marco). But the one im haveing problems with is a pistol imported by richland arms. it is the brass frame with the super long barrel, the trigger spring has/was broke it is part number 19 on most other spec sheets from other manufactures. My Q is does anyone know who made theses guns for richland? Or can i use a sping from another kit?

Thanks in advance
Rich

Look on the gun and see what proof marks are on the gun, look under the Cylinder Pin on the bbl(it think this is a Buffalo "58 Remy reprouction.) and under the grips on the gripframe The marks to look for is an octogn bbl mark with a U in it for Uberti, dgg for Armi San Paolo/Euroarms., Pietta's mark is a stylized cylinder face I think.

I think that one of the other MFG trigger/bolt springs should fit with some hand fitting(to wide, too long, etc.)

Mykeal is right, but sometimes, they are defarbed and the only mark left is the stylized Cylinder Face stamped in the grip frame on the right side very tiny......

Thanks for the info guys, I plan on going to a shop not far from here this weekend to get the part, and the rest of the gear. I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again, Rich

Back