New Snub nose Ruger Service Six!

HighValleyRanch

Finally found one I've been searching for. A blue Ruger snub nose 2 3/4" service six. I would have gone with the speed six as well. These are not too common in California, and because of CA's stupid gun laws, I could not buy one off gun broker and import into state, nor find one in CA and have it shipped. So, I had to wait until one came up for sale in my area, and I mean that is pretty rare. I waited over three years to find one.

I finially did the paper work on it today and took a photo of it. Still have to wait ten days to bring home, but it's MINE!!!:D:D:D:
Got it for a great price here, 450.00 used on consignment.

In decent condition, with the original grips. Unfortunately, it does have the billboard warning, but most of the blueing is intact. A little wear on the side of the barrel and a slight turn ring. But everything mechanical checks out tight.

Planning to order some Grashorn stags for this one. Maybe make it a round butt.

Always nice when you finally find the one that you've been waiting for!

If you have a Ruger snub, show me some pics to inspire me!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05596 2.JPG
    DSC05596 2.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 444
Nice. I saw one at the LGS last week with about 95% of original blued finish, and original grips for $400. I may swing back by and grab it. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw one at a gun show about a month ago. I almost got it, but the guy didn't want to deal. $550. It looked unfired as did most of the guns he had on display. I have a Police Service Six that I've been thinking about cutting down to 3 inches and bobbing the hammer and getting refinished.

Back