New Sig

Steve in PA

Ok...finally gone and done it. Been debating about picking up another duty weapon......was tossing around the Colt 1991 A1, Beretta Cougar...couple of others. Wife and I walked into the shop tonight....and out I walked with a Sig P220 .45 acp two-tone with night sights. The pistol is slightly used....in great shape.........now I'm praying to the weather gods to hurry Spring!!!!

Great choice Steve. One of the best.If you are near Southampton, PA. this Sunday, CLASSIC PISTOL is having SIG DAY. You may find it interesting to try other SIG models.

Sig just came out with all stainless (including the frame) P220. They call it P220ST. It will not be as expenssive as their compensated sport model. Should be avialeble soon.

Congrat's Steve on your purchase of the P220; as this makes for one fine duty weapon.:D:)

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

A word of warning

If you're not very, very careful.............

Sigs breed until they fill all available space

Hey, its already starting to breed...well not exactlly in the Sig line......I have to call tomorrow and double check on a Walther PPKS .380 that the wife was caresssing while I was conducting my business !!!!

Steve, I bought your gun's twin about a year ago and it was also used. It was recommended to me by a policeman who spoke highly of their dependability. It has performed flawlessly. The gun feels great in the hand and is very accurate. As was mentioned by another person, they do seem to multiply! You made an excellent decision.

Picked up my 220 in .45 on Tuesday, went to the range this afternoon, stopped at the gun store on the way back to fondle SIGs in other calibers. Now I'm trying to see if I can buy my next one without selling anything. But then again, I may not want to shoot the others. I'll always keep the 1911 though.

Two great Sig buys right now.

Sig 225 at about $450 NIB from firingline of precision armory.

Sig 226 police trade-in at aim for $360.00

Get them both!

Back