New Sig P229 Leigon RX

Jeryray

I received my new Legion P229 RX today. I was very disappointed in the in the trigger pull and creep.

One year ago I received my P226 Legion RX and is a huge difference between the two triggers. Out of the box the 226 was great.

This P229 will require a lot of work to get it where I would use it. I'm going to measure it tomorrow it feels like seven or 8 pounds I'm sure it shouldn't be that much but it is. I will break it in some more, but I was curious what others think if they have gotten the same gun.

This left the factory a few days ago and I did not get the new Romeo one, very disappointed that too.

Creep on a P229 trigger? That's odd. I got a P226 a few months ago and that single action might be crisper than my RIA 1911. I hope you get it sorted out.

OK, Measured 4.5 on SA, 9.5 on DA.

So far have 200 rounds through the pistol.

I think my problem is the trigger. I have some arthritis in my trigger finger.

I am looking at the grey guns Trigger kits, it's more of f flat trigger. My be better for me.

That's right in spec for trigger weight. If you use a Gray Guns 17 lb. hammer spring you can drop that down, but you might risk some light strikes depending on the ammo. Your call.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OK, I have the greyguns 19 in now, not much change.
I did pick up their new EDC flat trigger.

Also got the spring kit.
So soon I will try the 17 lb spring.

Problem now is mu hp rounds are not coming up to the ramp.

Time to clean and polish this new SIG.

Back