New Shoes For The Model 63

mk70ss

Grabbed these for $30 on EBay. (They came from Cambodia) They fit perfect and have the S&W medallions. This gun gets toted quite a bit in all weather, so don’t really care if they get beat up some. They look pretty good for $30.

Looks good.

I have bought some sets from Thailand for K frames. While not as nice as the originals they're not bad.

Sharp looking grips and an excellent price.

Got me a little curious, can third party folk replicate the manufacturers medallion? I mean obviously they can and did but does that run afoul of copyright or trademark stuff? If I was in the market I would buy them just as you did. I certainly don't really care one way or the other but am just curious. Once again those grips look good.

Second set of Thailand based grips I’ve bought. Both fit great, looked good, and were of high quality.

I've got several pairs of Thai grips. Every other S&W I end up with has rubber grips on them. If I'm keeping the gun I put S&W targets on them. If not the Thai grips make the pistol look a lot better and are just as good for use as S&W grips. I've got J targets on my
34 kit gun and it makes a world of difference to me.

I bought Thai grips for a round butt Model 19, because no one else made the target/ Magnum stocks for round butt K frame. They are very nice.

Me too. One thing I like about ordering from Thai sellers is you get the same set of grips that you see in the online photo. I'm not finding much to my liking lately. Seems Taurus get all the nice wood. Don't know why they make grips for the Colt Python. If you own a Python I don't think you want $35 grips on it.

One thing missing: the Tyler T-Grip. Makes the Magna grips fit so much better.

I am bidding on a polished one on EBay now.....

Look great!! How long did they take to arrive?

About two and a half weeks.

Back