New Pocket Light...

Kentucky Rifle

I purchased a new LED pocket light at the Louisville Gun Show a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping for a small LED flashlight that was bright enough to illuminate a close-in target in darkness. Well, this little "Clip Mate" from Streamlight has exceeded my expectations. It runs off three regular alkaline, triple "A" batteries and has three white LED's, a Lexan lens, and a very shiny reflector. I took it outside last night for a test and incredibly, it would illuminate the very top of my chimney. It's supposed to run for at least 40 hours on a set of batteries and it is not even HALF the price of a Surefire "Executive". It also comes with a removable clip for attachment just about anywhere. (I plan on clipping it to my new "MOLON LABE" cap for night fishing. :) ) It also comes with a lanyard and a gizmo that allows you to wear it on your head. It's kinda "flat" too, not "round". Feels good in my pocket.
I just wanted to mention this new "Clip Mate" for the other people on the board who are like me. In other words--ALWAYS looking for the perfect flashlight!

KR

Back