New Pistol Just Arrived

Very cool. Love that it looks brand new, right down to the untouched grip screws.

Frame mounted safety before they got all fancy with a decocker -- yes, I do know how to lower a hammer myself, thank you very much.

And the compact platform makes it small enough to actually have it with you, in public if you want.

Quite a special gun, imo.

Replace the locking block - its a cheap part. If the newer Beretta locking blocks will fit it, opt for one of those. They are the weak point in the pistol. If the Locking block breaks, it can lock the slide, barrel and frame together to where the "fix" is cutting the barrel to get the gun apart. I used to own a Taurus PT-99, and I am speaking from experience.

Replace the locking block - its a cheap part. If the newer Beretta locking blocks will fit it, opt for one of those. They are the weak point in the pistol. If the Locking block breaks, it can lock the slide, barrel and frame together to where the "fix" is cutting the barrel to get the gun apart. I used to own a Taurus PT-99, and I am speaking from experience.
I also have a PT99, this is nice to know.

Very,Very Nice!!! Love the wood grain grips also and yes the fact that it looks brand new….SUPER COOL [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back