New PC 625 from S&W?

There's a picture of it and a few sentences about it in the new "GunGames" magazine that just hit the stands. DennisE

It is expected to be delivered to Camfour in the next few weeks. Don't know the price yet, but the first lot is already spoken for anyway. The gun has a different twist and deeper lands and grooves that are made for lead bullets, which is ironic, because there are no commercial lead bullets available anywhere. It's all reload stuff and S&W voids your warranty if reloads and handloads are known to have been used. Cool looking gun, but the grips have got to go.

Robert

M625PCreg.jpg

Thanks Robert, just the info I was looking for but a pic to boot!!!

What's the deal with the trigger/hammer/cyl release being blue/black?

It is not blueing on the hammer and trigger, it is the same finish that is on birdsong green 629PC's cylinder. I didn't read the article in the latest gun rag that explains what exactly that finish is. And don't know if the final production model will even have these touches. At Shot Show there were two of these guns. The gun at the S&W booth did not have the black finish details and the Camfour's gun did. Or, it was the other way around, don't quite remember that part.

Robert

Have one of these on order at a price of just under $800. Delivery was estimated at 4-6 weeks, which usually means something more like 3 months.Am stomping at the bit to get it.-Wally

Man, *&* is just dangling that thing in front of me going, "You know you want it. That boycott ain't nothing. You can buy it. It's what you always wanted..."

Resolve failing.... Must not give in....

Nice, but I'll pass. Just glad the PC didn't put that M25 they did (four screw, triple lock) out in a 5 or 5.5 inch version, would have been REAL hard to keep saying NO.

Back