New-old-stock mold ready for action

Beagle333

Ain't this one a beauty! It's the NOE 432-290 FN in hollow point with plain base.
I had a fellow ask me for some 315gr .44 bullets and I was looking for the heaviest ones I had, and I discovered this one in the back of the cabinet.
I had forgotten it somehow and so now it's time to put some handles on it and see how she pours!:)

All I need is for the rain to let up for a bit. It has become an unusually wet summer season here and the daily heat index ranges from 100-106° as of the last several weeks. But I hope to make a few of these soon. It looks like a fun bullet to bust some jugs with!

67379046-959C-4265-A94C-80D3F07243B5_zpsrm8iru5l.jpg

I was wondering why I hadn't seen anything from you about the 432-290. I went with the GC (RG), but got it in the same group buy. ...Three(?) years ago.

I can't say that I'm doing much better, though. I haven't lubed, sized, loaded, or fired a single one that I've cast...

It prolly was 3 years ago. :cool: I am bad about getting in a group buy and then shelving it when it arrives and forgetting it. I need to start going through them. I might be overlooking some gems! It isn't that I don't open any of them when they arrive, but some of them are for calibers that I don't yet own, and I didn't have a .44 mag back then. I just get a mold during the group buy as a wishful gesture, and think maybe one day..... ;)

Last edited:
Back