New Nagant Aquisition

Wildalaska

Well this one just joined the stable. My criteria in selecting a new Nagant toy is no billboard import markings or none at all, so it takes some time to find 'em. This one is an all matching 1927 CCCP. Looks like the front sight is original, as are the grips.

So now we have:

Imperial 1912 M/O
Imperial 1913 Non import, non rework
Imperial 1918 M/O with mismatch trigger guard
CCCP 1924
CCCP 1925
CCCP 1927
1931 Tula
1938 Tula
1941 Tula
1943r Ishevsk

One of these days I need to take pics of them all!

WildohappydayAlaska ™

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Your wish is my command...and here is one of my 1913...notice the field repair on the grip

Wildnowhowcanibeagunsnobowning10oftheseAlaska ™

Attachments

• n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 94
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 72
That's cool. I was not knocking Nagants by any means. I have one I am very fond of. That makes me think, though. Any Irish manufacturers out there?

I was not knocking Nagants by any means. I have one I am very fond of.

Scares ya huh?:p That a gunsnob like moi, who disseth the Bersawoobie, is obsessed by funkomatic Rube Goldberg Russian revolvers obsolete in 1910 that fire an anemic oddball cartridge that takes a zillion steps to reload!

Hey now my 1913 probably went through WWI and the Civil war...and it still shoots....105 years later....

Now can we say that about.....:rolleyes::eek::D

WildnevermindAlaska ™

Yeah it shoots alright. But you can sip your latte and light a smoke in the time it takes for the bullet to go from muzzle to the 100 yd burm. :D

Yeah it shoots alright. But you can sip your latte and light a smoke in the time it takes for the bullet to go from muzzle to the 100 yd burm.

Its Spifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff:D:D:D:D

WildimissyouAlaska ™

Back