New Mouse Gun

Schlitz 45

Added a 1964 vintage Beretta 950b Jetfire to my mouse gun collection. I don't know what is but I like these little guys a lot & wanted another 25ACP if I'm going to take the time to reload 25's. 8+1 capacity makes it a perfect pocket pistol & they are known to be very reliable-will check it out next weekend to confirm.
nftvPyMl.jpg

9Ar1bd2l.jpg

I had the 22 short version. Have yet to find a little pistol that comes anywhere near it for dependability or accuracy. Wish I’d kept it but buddy cried until I let him have it. The m21
DA in 22Lr is another I will have to award best in class.

Congratulations OP on picking up a fine little mouse gun. My wife carried a 950BS for a summer or two before going back to a revolver. The little Beretta was utterly reliable and very easy to dump a whole mag into the X ring at three yards.

Great gun. I have 950 Minx in 22 short. It's a little picky on ammo but fun little pistol. It's the one I used to teach my 5-year old niece to shoot. She did really well and still shoots to this day.

--Wag--

Loaded up 200 rounds of 25ACP for some mouse gun fun with the Jetfire. Much easier to shoot than my other 25, a Colt Vest Pocket. Target was shooting fast from 5 yards. Magazine that came with it is a no name & was having issues with the follower sticking & causing misfeeds. New factory magazines ordered that should get reliability where it should be. Reloads shot good going around 750fps.
XJDfrwol.jpg

anYmiYTl.jpg

Added a 1964 vintage Beretta 950b Jetfire to my mouse gun collection. I don't know what is but I like these little guys a lot & wanted another 25ACP if I'm going to take the time to reload 25's. 8+1 capacity makes it a perfect pocket pistol & they are known to be very reliable-will check it out next weekend to confirm.
nftvPyMl.jpg

9Ar1bd2l.jpg
I have one. I like it. It is a neat pistol, but I can't hit the broad side of a barn with it. I think its more the fault of my huge hands than the gun. Hard to shoot something I can only get 2.5 fingers on.

Back