new mosins :)

customaquatics

i traded my first mosin for my Mossberg 12 gauge shotgun an missed it so much i put 2 mosins on lay-away :) ima buy em till christmas an see how many i assemble by the end of the year! i mean the price is going up here they was $80 now they are $120. does anyone see the price of these rifles going up like the SKS did?

out here the cheapest is 150 plus tax so I just payed 80 at kentucky gun co+20FFL+25 shipping, I wish I hadn't missed the days of 80 dollar local guns. I remember my older brother talking about when he and his buddies were teenagers(early 2000s) they all had SKS' because they were only $80 and ammo was almost as cheap as 22lr is now so all the parents had no problem buying their kids an SKS because they were cheaper than some bb guns and if they broke it was no big deal...I kinda wish there was still some of that 7 cents a round 7.62x39 ammo laying around too:eek:

A local Dealer just let me look through a brand new Case of Mosins, he said there are still piles and piles of them that have not come out yet.
I bet they are only going up because they are selling.

They've gone up all of ten bucks...
$89.95 at AIM, $99.95 at Widener's...with matching bayonets and accessories to boot.

Yes, they're becoming more popular, so they're going to squeak a few more bucks out of them. Far as them "becoming" $300 rifles (for your run of the mill 91/30s) I don't see it...

Get your C&R (it's easy), have them shipped to your door- no FFL transfer fees, and no sales tax. That's darn near half the cost of the rifle you can save, especially if your local FFL's charge you too much for a transfer.

Saw one in the local Gander Mtn last week priced at $179, I almost fell over. It was in really nice shape and the bore was perfect, but there's no way I'm spending that kind of money when I can pick one up at a gun show for $120 or less.
does anyone see the price of these rifles going up like the SKS did?
Only if you keep buying them all up. :D

Stu

here in the panhandle your lucky to find 1 for 179 and a local shop has 2 for285 i also never thought it would ever reach that. but buds and shops like that make it easy to beat their prices.

Back