Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomama

Does Legal and Political need a new moderator?

1) Antipitas has been DELETING my posts, not just closing them! That included 6 comments from you all as well. Wow! (I hope none of you are comfortable with this)

2) Rudeness. Unbelievably rude, no appology (which I think is all I'd ask for)

3) Censureship (for all we discuss here I'm shocked at the level this moderator censures.)

*He will probably close my account, I guess I shouldn't speak my mind!

This is a private forum. From my point of view, Antipitas and the rest are doing their jobs as they've been instructed by the ownership. Sometimes this goes against my feelings and what I want to post about it but rules are rules.

You do not have protection against censorship on someone else's property. This is not a public forum.

If you want to have fun, you need to play by the rules. The forum is privately owned, so they can make the rules whatever they like. If you dont like them, there are other, less restrictive political forums, but no itelegent discussion happens there.

Like stated, it's a private forum, if you don't like it you don't have to participate. The mods are just doing their job as they see fit.

This is not a public forum.
True, we are invited here and agreed to the rules ( should have read them all if you didn't), the people paying for this forum to stay up and running say what goes...not the people who visit here.

If I forget a rule and screw up, I pay the price too. A deleted post beats getting banned don't ya think?

The Firing Line belongs to Rich Lucibella -- he pays the bills, he picks the Staff, he makes the rules.

You have a problem with the way one of TFL's Staff is doing things, send Rich an e-mail.

Don't do this again.

LawDog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back