new member "Bustacaponyoass"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a question for this new member. Does your glock have the sights mounted on the side of the slide?? if not i saw a site that advertised them one time. All in fun!!!! welcome to the group....Dick

Based on his posts, he's interested in Kimbers and Sigs. So the proper question to ask is:

"What are YOU doing?"

To which he will retort:

"No, what are YOU doing?"

The hilarity will then commence.

Have to admit...first time I encountered the phrase "Bust some Caps" was on Echo line, Weapons Btn, Parris Island.

At any rate, welcome!

Bust a cap, cappin, spittin', or buckin'

"I busted a cap on/at/in the chickenheads"
(I was cappin)

"I am bustin' caps on/at/in the chickenheads"
(I'm cappin)

"I will bust a cap on/at/in the chickenheads" (I'll be cappin)

"My nine was spittin mad shots kid!"

"My AK was buck, buck, buckin' at the punka@@ marks!"

'lightbulb' New thread idea

I can't help but start laughing whenever I hear anyone say 'busta cap'.

Those toy 'paper fed' cap guns instantly pop into mind.

Envision if you will, your garden variety 'gangsta' stepping out of his stolen Lincoln Navigator with the RAP music blaring, then pulling his 'gat' (toy cap gun) and 'busting a cap' for mama.

"Go baby, busta cap for mama... how precious..."

Hysterical! Oh man... hahaha

[Edited by dvc on 02-22-2001 at 04:36 PM]

Bust a cap ?

I always thought that "bust a cap" was some new hip hop slang or something, then I was watching the movie "True Grit" with John Wayne, and Robert Duvall used the phrase.

Then it hit me! Duh.... It must have been a slang used during the time of Cap & Ball firearms. Bust a cap, pop a cap, whatever! Boy am I slow.

To the new member: I suggest the equivalent handle: 'kissincredibilitygoodbye'

Pretty darn funny!

"Gotta change that name, bustacap."

C'mon, guys...where's your sense of humor?

Welcome, "Bustacap". ;)

I've never used the "bust a cap" phrase, so I would suggest my favorite: "Popyouanewa$$holeinyourforehead". But that takes up alot more space.

dvc;

Odd. What do you use to ignite the propellent in your cartridge cases? I use primers, which are of course, merely percussion caps mounted in the casing itself. After being struck by the firing pin and detonating, they are definitely broken, no longer functional, or (in the vernacular of the American South and West) "busted"... ;)

Well, the phrase "bust a cap" goes back to the days of percussion guns, so it's not exactly new slang. I am not sure what I will think if the TFLers start talking about "getting strapped with their hammers".

Jim

That's a cool ****in name! I can't believe someone cam up with that. Reminds ma of the band Outkast's first album "Southerplayalisticcadillacfunkymusic" Very funny indeed. Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back