New Lucas Oil Lubes

I don't know anything about it specifically, but I've always found the best oil is whatever I happen to have handy. A little bit goes a long way. I think I've got a bottle of Outers, and a bottle of Hoppes here that I've had forever. When/if I ever need anything else, I'll just grab the first thing I see on the shelf.

I remember my wife and I stopped by a gun store out of town once. I went to the men's room and when I came back my wife was just finishing up a purchase. When we got out to the car she told me the fellow had sold her a bottle of oil that was perfect for her Glock. Oh really? She pulled it out of the bag and it was a needle oiler bottle of Outers gun oil. Oh well. It's not like it was some overpriced, super squirrel, secret oil. And it was cheap. He was probably right. It was just about perfect for her Glock and ever other gun I used it on.

The Lucas lubes are getting good reviews from users of Gun Oil.

Those of us who have plenty of free samples, leftovers from earlier enthusiasms, and drippings from motor oil changes probably won't bother.

I just picked up a bottle here about a month ago. The stuff is Red and thick. Seems to be as good as anything else out there. No better, no worse. I like the Lucas name and quality, so....

Back