New Kimber, new Hi-Power, new life!

vanfunk

It's been one of those two-gun days, I guess. Ahh, the deep, unblemished hue of the Browning...the taught, firm feel of the Custom Classic .45. Some kind of happiness is measured out in handguns...the peace they bring to a disquieted mind...
allright, I'll shut up! Just wanted to inform the collective of my recent blessings!

------------------
semper ubi sub ubi

Congrats on a great day! Nothing like a new handgun (or 2) to improve your outlook on life! :)

I've been blessed myself lately. A Kurt Wickmann MKIII Hi-Power, a new Standard model HP and a new Para P13 Limited. Life is good!!

but, I've got a hankering for a Kimber Classic myself that must be dealt with.

Me three! I got a Colt Delta Elite 10mm and a Colt Concealed Carry 45 Auto!

Congratulations on yer new toys! ;)

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson
If you have to shoot a man, shoot him in the guts, it may not kill him... sometimes they die slow, but it'll paralyze his brain and arm and the fight is all but over Wild Bill Hickok
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up.
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG

Congrats!
I just laid away a Kimber Ultra Compact.
Ahhhhh....

------------------
Give me Liberty, or Give me Foodstamps!

This is great!

I bought a Colt XS Commander last week! :)

Of course, the purchase was tempered with the fact that I would not be able to feel that pleasure again for at least 30 days! :(

(SC has a one every 30 days law, it sure is hard to keep up!)

[This message has been edited by DMSC (edited January 06, 2000).]

I see you have that dumbasss "one gun a month" law too.
Its been a bitchh trying to keep up with that law, but somehow I have managed to buy one gun every month (IAW the law).
I don't know how long I can stay within the law, as my credit cards are approaching max.

I bought my first Kimber on New Year's eve. The local store had an inventory clearance sale, picked up a blue compact for $530. It shot great, I plan to shoot it in IDPA matches. In October I bought my first Browning Hi Power 9mm, that was a joy to shoot also. I've fired about 500 rounds though it and haven't had a single malfunction. I don't know why it took so long for me to finally get one.

Back