New Here

MaxP

Inactive
Good morning fellow revolver nuts! Been lurking here a while and decided to finally join this fine forum.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you! I would say that I have numerous favorites! I am primarily a handgun hunter so I view revolvers mainly in that vein. I love my various BFRs (a current new favorite is in .500 S&W that I just used on a whitetail cull hunt in Texas), but I also enjoy my FA and my Rugers. Not quite sure I answered your question!

For those who don't know, Max has written some books and done videos of hunting dangerous game in far off places. Look him up if you're a handgun hunter. You'll find it worth your time.

Dave

For those who don't know, Max has written some books and done videos of hunting dangerous game in far off places. Look him up if you're a handgun hunter. You'll find it worth your time.

Sounds interesting. Can you or Max point me in the right direction?

Thank you gentlemen! Sorry for the late response, but I’ve made a concerted effort to limit my time on the internet during this holiday! 2damnold4this, I will post you up some links as soon as I’m near a computer.

Semper Fi badge851!

Back