New here. Just sayin hello.

savagest

Great forum. I have been lurking around here for a few days now finding info on a Savage Model 10 I just purchased.

Anyways I'm going to try to upload a pic of a 17HMR I have.

photo-21-1_zps49e7a857.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome. Nice rifle. I love those thumbhole stocks. I have a Rossi single shot 17HMR with a Burris FFII scope that I love to shoot. When Im shooting off the bench I would much rather have a bolt action like yours.

Lots of great people and knowledge here. Not many questions that cant be answered by someone here.

Welcome to TFL Forums . I have that same rifle except mine is a Stainless NRA door prize , with a Green Laminate thumbhole stock . Fun gun , but not cheap to shoot !

Welcome aboard. I just purchased my first Savage rifle (Model 112/.22-250) this past friday. Hoping to take it to the range this coming saturday morning if the weather is good. Nice rig by the way.

I bought it because I thought it was cheap to shoot. lol This average price is about 25 cents a round. I also makes for great training, this gun is capable of sub MOA. Which I have never really measured but I have gotten close on many occasions. I have become impatient with the gun though, my groups are all over the place now. The rifle is a savage 93, it has a "garbage" BSA scope on it, 3-9x40 mil dot. It performs very well, only lost zero once for god knows why. My girlfriend has dropped it on the scope since then and it held zero. I am sure if I put a more powerful magnification scope on it I can be sub MOA all day long, but i like a little challenge.

Welcome to TFL, and that is one nice rifle. A guy at work has a rifle similar to that one and he really likes it.

Back