NEW GUNS FEEL GREAT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERKY

Well finally, after a month of conteplating weather i should get a new sig or not, I finally went out and did it. And boy does it feel GREAT !

I have been looking at the whole line of sigs for some time now and decided on the sigpro 2340. my local firing range had it for $615 with night sights. I was going to buy it there until i went to my local gun show and picked up a "gun list" magazine. They had one new in box for $399 !

I went to the range and showed the owner. he had to put his glases on. (studdering) He said he couldnt believe it. he said it had to be used. when i finally proved to him that it wasnt he checked his resources and said that was $200 cheaper than what he could get it for. He told me i'd better get it while i could, and had no problem doing the transaction for me. I thought he would be offended that i didnt buy from him but he was great about it. Its on its way. Ill let everyone know how it shoots as soon as it gets here ! Has anyone had any experience with the polymer framed sig ? when i shot it it felt like a 229 but lighter. Fits me like a glove.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO !!!!

------------------
TIM : )

"it felt like a 229 but lighter"...
A "but" lighter ?
You in a Frat House ??
LOL...
Sorry "but" couldn't resist! :D

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Suggest you don't go Wooo Hooo until you open the box just in case there's a Glock or a Lorcin in there ;)

------------------
Mike H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back