New Gun Web Site in Aus.

• Thread starter Thread starter HS
  • Start date Start date

HS

There's a nice new site that's come online in Australia. It was mentioned on a thread here but I thought it could use it's own Title.

<a><a href="http://www.gun-center.com/">The Gun Center</a>

Since there are very few Gun sites here please help by becoming a poster & giving us "convicts" your thoughts, ideas & views on Guns, Politics, etc.

Format is similar to T.F.L. but a bit quirky to post.

Give it a try - thanks Gordon

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

[This message has been edited by HS (edited May 03, 1999).]

G'day HS

Can you post the URL, please?? I can't find the thread you're referring to.

PS: Enjoyed your website, incidentally, even though I don't shoot pistol myself.

Bruce

Silly me....

Forgot the URL ! :o

Edited the post with it in now.

"The Dope from Down Under" ;)

C'mon guys, everytime I post there's this echo 'cause it's so EMPTY !

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

Visited before but didn't post until now - its a good site and valuable... the "good fight" realy is worldwide, like the web. Next, will have to get a decent one going here (in spite of the language barrier).

But the Oz experience is truly a significant test - and proof of failure of gun control schemes... 400 million US $ is it? - and crime rate rising. Even officials have said that the money could have been spent better.

Peter Knight ("El Chimango Pete" the gringo bandolero from Argentina)

Ok the sites ready to take links, I just added some mods to it and fixed a few things up.
I'll register with the search engines now. I will also add some more forum titles and stsr posting some more myself.
So if you have a web site please list it.

I just get a page with the logo and VS logo....rest is blank white
------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

[This message has been edited by DC (edited May 04, 1999).]

Got in and tried to add a link:
There was no place on the form for country and State....but upon submission it was rejected because I didn't put country and state in

Back