New gun belt

Hey everyone,

Just got a new gun belt in the mail today and wanted to show it off to y'all.
I got it from daltech force. It is stitched bullhide with a roller buckle. The leather on this thing is really tough and durable. It will last me a long time

gun%20belt%20review%201_zpsx1hw7rfj.jpg

I ordered 2 from them, one for work clothes and one for dress-um-up occasions. They really are made very well and look nice too.

That looks exactly like mine except for the lack of wear.
Mine was made by a harness maker at a re-enactment village.
Decades old and still just fine.
Good choice.
And thanks for the info if I ever need another one.
Enjoy.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the input. I've worn the belt a few times since I got it and it works great for everyday use. It holds up real nice. the thing still looks great

One of the few things I've found recently at a gun show that was a really good deal was a similar looking gun belt. Old guy who hand makes belts and holsters was at the show and I found one that fits me for $33. It's easily the thickest belt I've ever owned.

Doyle, Handmade belts are really the best way to go. Was the old guy you got the belt from Amish? They make them a lot where I'm from and they are great quality.

Nope, not Amish. Just an old country guy from Baldwin, Mississippi. He had a couple of single-action western rigs on the table that looked great too. However, I got out of the single-action business when I sold my Blackhawk.

Back