New CZ PCR is awesome. Now, about that holster….

farmboy

Lately, I’ve been leaning on Vedder for IWB holsters for my social work. But I read recently that my new CZ PCR is too fat for that business, due to the operating levers on the pistol.

I’d love to stay with Vedder if it’ll work, but I’m open to change if it’s necessary.

Any suggestions out there?

When I had a Vedder holster in the past they were very responsive to emails. Have you tried asking them directly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are some right handed IWB that I have which just happen to work very well with my PCR.

Galco L149HO KT472B, F129L STO472, G819L STO158, F919L STO440

These are ones I have had for years and all have lots of wear.

The first one above I hit it with hot air to expand it slightly so a M&P45 would fit better. However the PCR fits perfect.

The F919L STO440 and the F129L STO472 were purchased for a M&P40.

Hope something in this list is still available and would work for you.

JM custom kydex.
More money better holster.
Nothing to do with the controls. The upper portion of the frame is wider than the regular steel framed compact.

If adding photos on this site wasn't a joke, I'd upload pics of my PCR in a JM.

And by the way, my pcr has the shadow 2 slide release and sp01 extended mag release.

Last edited:
I also like JM Custom Kydex. It’s all I buy for a few years now. It may take awhile to get it, just an FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My IWB is a Remora.
It is their original style and has No clip.

This has worked fine for a Sig P229,
P225

—and my CZ PCR.

Jumping jacks etc allow the gun to remain at my 8:30 - or whatever position I choose.

And the guns’s grips are always snug against my hip.

Great Scott, who said a PCR is too fat for CCW? I did it for years, PCR and/or P-01. A good solid rig like a Down Under from High Noon holsters on a good solid gun belt.
You have an eCZellent sidearm sir, enjoy it!

Last edited:
Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 IWB, one of the best holsters for CZ platform pistols including PCR/compact. Only drawback is about a six month wait since they are handmade.

I think I've got a Vedder holster for my PCR. It's either that or a Clinger. I'll have to check when I get home. IMO the PCR is NOT too fat for carry. It or a S'field Mod 2 9mm 4" is what I usually carry.

Back