New Crossbreed Supertuck/Gun belt

My new Supertuck and Gun Belt arrived by mail this morn. Carrying an Airweight 442

Very interesting story - back when I started carrying I was extremely financially hard shipped. Nowadays, after years of work and running a small business, not so much the case

For years I carried in one el cheapo $20 holster to the next. Often times not carrying because a cheap holster sucks.. They are incredibly uncomfortable.

I have essentially always wanted to try the Crossbreed holster/gun belt combo thing but ya know sometimes, "$130 can be a lot of money when you also have so many other bills and issues."

Things have changed a lot for me though, and I am very grateful. Honestly, nowadays I could throw $200 on a holster/gun belt no problem. In fact, I totally expedited my Crossbreed order (cost me an extra $36 or so) lol!!

Ya know why I went with Crossbreed? I read the story on why the founder chose to name his company Crossbreed and frankly, I agree. I like the story. I know this isn't a the forum for discussions on faith etc.

I just want you to know that this is very comfortable. I can wear my gun all the time with this thing.

I went with cowhide btw!! been riding horses since I was four years old. I couldn't psychologically wear a horse hide holster

Sorry for the blurry pic...

crZG2UL.jpg

Back