New Charter Bulldogs?

Badger Arms

Has anybody seen the new guns? I know I haven't seen them around but hadn't heard if they went Tango Uniform and got bought out or if somebody revitalized the company. There isn't much information out there about them. Here's their web site:

http://www.charterfirearms.com/

BDPHOTO.jpg

I've seen both of their pistols and may purchase a .38spl-I know they filed bankruptcy several years ago and now have new owners.I like the look and the feel of both and have read a couple of good things concerning the .38 but have yet to see any specific reviews on the bulldog. Alas i have fired neither. :)

My advise is to be very leary of any Charter Arms guns. I bought a new undercover last spring. It is now back at the factory for the third time for repairs. As if that's not the worst part now when trying to check on the status(they've had it for 8 weeks),I get the message that the phone number has been disconnected. I cannot get any information on the status of Charter or Charco or whatever they are calling themselves now. I'm afraid I'm just out a gun. Melvin

Back