New CAR9's still available?

jwong

Does anyone still make a CAR9? I know that Colt has discontinued it for some time now, and I am wondering if anyone manufactures a copy of it today... Or do I need to start looking for an old Colt... Thanks for the input...

fal308,

Have you ever had any experience with this company? Ever heard of any experiences??? Just wondering, since I am intrigued by the products on their webpage.. Thanks...

Sorry I don't have any first hand experience. They're known for their .45 conversions. They specialize in class three work and I think they do Title I on the side. I've only heard of them and I think they go to Knob Creek. There were so many vendors tables there it's hard to remember.There's someone who posts on the Full Auto section who says they're president of the American Class Three Association. Maybe they would know more.

I know that I would like to have one of their .45 conversions. I see they also have a .40 conversion. That would be cool also.

fal308,

Thanks for the input. At least I have somewhere to start. I am also very interested in their .45 conversion... I am just wondering about their quality of work... I'll try posing this subject in the Full Auto section to see if more people can give some feedback..

Back