new addition, Caesar Guerinni Summit Sporting...

Slugo

20g/32" competition sporting clays gun. This sucker is sweet and I've been thinking about one for a few years. Sold a few guns and made it happen...

DSC_0023-002.JPG

DSC_0025-001.JPG

DSC_0026-001.JPG

DSC_0027-001.JPG

DSC_0028-001.JPG

DSC_0033-001.JPG

Beautiful gun.

Reminds me of one that an old guy let me use during a college skeet class many years ago. First day he gave me some pump thing. Second day, he gave me one like that, saying only something like "I saw yesterday you know how to handle a gun." Never said a word about the value of it or warned me to be careful. It was the finest shotgun I've ever handled. Last day, I thanked him (again) for letting me use it and asked if it might be for sale. He chuckled and said I couldn't afford it (I was only 19 or so). I said, No, really? He said "Son, if I sold you that gun for $4,000, I be ripping myself off.":eek:

I never knew (or forgot if I ever did) what kind it was but I've never forgotten how that gun felt or his generosity in letting me use it.

Anyhow, that's a beauty.

Beautiful. I've been looking at their skeet model (with the full set of sub-guage tubes) as an alternative to other brands like Kolar or Krieghoff. Let us know you this works for you over time.

guys, the gun Mike Irwin is talking about is this really nice 20g 311 with the rare 5 series action. Also, nice premium English walnut. He caught me in a weak moment!! ;)

DSC_0152-1.JPG

DSC_0014-1.JPG

DSC_0008-1.JPG

Back