Never Say Never

Nacho Man

I bought my first Taurus :D
$149 @ lgs. Looks unfired.
Ive had good luck with my LCP & P3at
and thought why not lol.
I swore I'd never buy one, well here we go :rolleyes:.

Did check the mag for slide stop bullet clearance. Everything looks good, took the barrel and went ahead and gave the feedramp and chamber a light polish.
Front sight has been painted and ive ran snapcaps to help slick the trigger a smidge. I think everything is gonna wrk out great.

Right now im just waiting for another project to finish up before hitting the range.
To be honest I'm getting a lil excited to try this TCP out lol.

Good deal it seems. I suspect you'll like it.

I've always liked the Taurus revolvers I've owned. I can't say I've pounded them into the ground or anything, but they worked fine for my purposes.

I have pretty much ignored their semi's though, until recently. I got a G3 not too long ago because (1) It was on sale cheap, (2) I had a couple of gift cards from the LGS that made it even less in terms of real money spent, and (3) I'd never owned a Taurus semi before, so why not?

I liked it so much I went back and got a G2C. I might like that one a little more really. A more useful size (smaller). They both work just fine. I suppose you could say I've been pleasantly surprised by both of them. I've got about 300-400 rounds through each. Factory or reload, FMJ or HP...doesn't matter. They just work.

The G2C has become my carry gun...heck I even got a Kydex holster for it which might be more a surprise than the Taurus gun. The G3 is pretty much a range gun now. I mounted a Ruger "Ready Dot" sight on it to give a "dot" sight a try. So far, so good.

Back