NEI 358150

Nice! I haven't cast anything in several weeks. I did smelt down about 70# of foundry monotype into brilliant silver ingots today. I don't know yet just what I'm going to cast, but it's going to be hard as diamonds! :D

(I'll mix it with something.... not gonna cast pure mono.);)

Laughing at the "few" you poured up. Looks like some great shooting just waiting to happen to me for sure.

I burnt the dust off my pot a week or so back and poured up several different batches of 10mm from a new MP mold and some HG 68's and 78's to replenish some practice loads. Also poured up a big ol batch of some NOE 454 230gr RN's to try out.

I got all of the 10mm stuff powder coated waiting to be sized and did half of the 68's just for giggles.

I just received two brand new Lee molds this week that I will be cleaning up and trying out later today. One is a 00 buckshot mold and the other is a 6C 356125 RN for the 9mm. I poured up about 10# worth out of a friends a while back and found that both of the new Sig's like it a LOT. I say new, I got my 226 last fall and picked up the wife a 320 about a month ago. None the less they both shoot these into ragged hole groups from 5 to 25yds if I hold my tongue right. They might take a little effort on my part but at a bit cheaper to play with than the Berry 124 we have been practicing with.

the other is a 6C 356125 RN for the 9mm. I poured up about 10# worth out of a friends a while back and found that both of the new Sig's like it a LOT. I say new, I got my 226 last fall and picked up the wife a 320 about a month ago. None the less they both shoot these into ragged hole groups from 5 to 25yds if I hold my tongue right.

My CZ75 likes this bullet also.

Also poured up a big ol batch of some NOE 454 230gr RN's to try out.

You will probably like this bullet. Cast a few of those 'bout a year ago. They run great in the few 45's round about here.

Cast a few of those

There ya go with that "few" thing again. LOL

Yep those look like they would work out great. Which mold are those from?

Oh yeah Beagle, nice grab on those measures....which one of the two do you really want to keep??? :D

I dunno.... haven't tried either yet. It was a sweet price though. I had been eyeing Lyman 55's and Uniflows for a week or so and pricing them, but couldn't make up my mind. Now I get to try both! :D

There ya go with that "few" thing again. LOL

Yep those look like they would work out great. Which mold are those from?

The 45's are from the same mold you use: NOE 454 230gr RN

:eek:SURE ARE.:D....guess yours look so much better than mine I didn't recognize them ;)

I haven't sized or lubed any just yet. I just got done with a small batch of the NOE 453 230 RF's with the HP pin in there. I don't know what they weigh out at yet with this alloy but it won't matter. I actually think this one is for something like the 45 Colt since it has a crimp groove. I will be running them through my 1911 though. :D

Had to call ol Beagle for a little reassurance I was doing it right with this mold. I'm more used to the MP versions and wasn't sure how this one would pan out. Seems it did fine.

Oh yeah Beagle is fixin catfish for anyone who shows up at his house.....(duckin and runnin)

Building a platter of em here!!!!
fish-one_zpszulnn0et.jpg

And got more comin' up!!
fish-two_zpsn81mziez.jpg

You should post some pics of those 230's, Mike. They look good to me! :)

Back