Need some advice

fscmdm

Inactive
I posted this over on the general forum and got some good responses but thought I'd post it over here since this is the "semi-auto" forum. I'm looking for a quality 9mm semi-auto with the shortest and lightest trigger pull I can get. I don't like slappin the trigger, throws my accuracy way off. I don't even mind having work done on the trigger if necessary. I would appreciate hearing what you guys think. Thanks!

I replied to your other topic, but I'll reply here as well: IMF FN P35 hi-power from AIM for $279
Have a triggerjob done on it from a good smith, like Novak, C&S, ARS (check thread on ARS) or whoever, and you'll have a classic.

There was a great thread on the FAL-Files forum, but that site is so unstable and flakey that it's impossible for me to find it again. Basicly these are Belgian made FN P-35 Hi-Powers made for Israeli state security. They are MKIII frames and may or may not have MKIII slides. They come with 2 13rd mags, an IWB holster and mag pouch. Expect finish to show scratches and wear. Listed as "Excellent mechanical, Fair-Good finish". Anyway, they make great shooters and a an excellent base for a custom job. ARS has a package deal, check the link in my previous post for price and pic.

BB

Where's the best place to order on net? Where did you get yours? Thanks for the info, you've got me interested.

Hello. Certainly, the HP is a very, very fine 9mm SA auto.
IF you don't mind spending quite a bit, you can buy a SIG P210 and it'll come out of the box with an excellent trigger. Best.

Back