Need Scope Mount info

Dr John

Inactive
I have recently inherited a Kleinguenther 300 Win. Mag hunting rifle, Model K15. I understand the importer was in Seguin TX, possibly KDF firearms co. The action is a Voerhe? made in Germany. I cant find any one who knows or can tell me what scope mount it requires, there must be some more common rifle mount which will fit the rifle. I understand it is a custom order high-end rifle. hope you can help.!!! thanks john

DR John, I didn't find any bases listed for this rifle anywhere. The best advice I can give you is to take it to your local smith. He will either match it up to a base or shape a base blank to fit it. George

Dr John and George. The Blount catalog lists Weaver mounts for the Voere.
Model 2130 rear base front base
28 28
They say rifle will have to be drilled and tapped.

Model 2150, 2165/1, 2165/2, 2165/3, 2165/4
rear base front base
45 46
I don't know if this was of any help.
For some reason, it sticks in my mind that Conetrol made bases and rings for the K-15, and that they could be ordered with the rifle as part of a package.
Good luck on your search.
Paul B.

I believe Conetrol started about the same time as Kleinguenther. I'm having to reach way back, but I sorta recall comments about the K coming with Conetrols as part of the package.

Conetrols are complex little critters, but they sure work well. For all that I mostly use Weavers, at least the Conetrols don't try to cant the scope when you're tightening that last little bit on the screws... :)

Later, Art

Back