Need recommendation for an AR-15 pistol brace

PSA's lowers are as good as most and a wee bit better than some others.

For the price, with a brace included, they are hard to top for quality.

I highly recommend the SBA3. Good chance of a sale over Memorial Day weekend. Additionally, enter SBA3 in Google, select "images" and you'll see a few configurations (strap).

I have some SBA4 braces. I like them. They are adjustable. The end has a good amount of surface area so if you were to happen to rest against your shoulder they don't bite into your shoulder. I had KAK braces and they were terrible.

Palmetto State Armory

They offer several styles. The SBA3 brace is probably the most popular.
I wanted to make a note that the SBA series of braces are made my SB Tactical and not by PSA. PSA just sells them. Just in case anyone was confused.

Many thanks to all for the helpful information.

I have a pistol version of DDM4 PDW, will this one fit?
https://www.righttobear.com/sb-tact...brace-ts-buffer-tube-kit-combo-sba4-01-sb-ts/
The SBA4 needs a mil-spec diameter buffer tube (the metal part that the brace slides on). If you don't know if you have a mil-spec or commercial buffer tube, google "AR-15 mil-spec vs commercial buffer tube" and there are some measurements you can take for the diameter, etc. Measure your buffer tube. It's cheaper to buy the correct buffer tube at the same time than to figure out you have the wrong size and then need to place a separate order.

The SBA4 will only come with the plastic part that slides on.

Back