NEED PRO GUN HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey

I've been visiting this web site http://www.ford-diesel.com/ for the last year or so and now their has been some posts about how the NRA is not helping the cause and other's feeling their is no reason to own automatic rifles or anything other than "sporting" weapons, and some feel that the 2nd Ammendment is "old" and does not mean anything any more. Here is the current thread http://www.ford-diesel.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000129.html Any help here would be GREATLY apprecieated.

Those diesels are just too damn powerfull! They should be banned! Why do you need that much power when an F-150 w/ a slant six will move you around just fine? ;)

I'm sure many people here can give you some civil, intelligent arguments to use against those people. Personally, I'm getting bitter and tired of arguing with people like that. Fighting anti-gunners is taxing enough. When you have to explain the 2nd to gun owners... that's just frustrating beyond my abilities. Good luck.

Joey i went and took a gander at the forum. it looks like there are many pro-gun folks on there, just not many nra folks. if you are trying to get people to join the nra, then have the nra start spending the money they receive in a more fruitful manner. i'll admit
that they might have helped w/ this last piece of legs., but they need to run pro-gun ads, and not just spend the money trying to recrute. if they did that, i bet you'd find more people willing to join. i'll have to start getting back to jasons's site more often!!!

longhair
99 F250 SD

------------------
what me worry?

Longhair,

Guess your right about that. I was tired and grumpy last night along with being in a heated pro gun discussion, I tried to be mellow honest, but ended up saying people the other white meat ;) with a couple of PETA folks earlyer in the day (you should have seen their expresions)

PS..glad to see you own the caddy of trucks :)

[This message has been edited by Joey (edited July 28, 1999).]

Joey, i used to visit the site often, and i've received a lot of good info there. now, by the time i read the post on here my butt's tired. i reckon i need to visit more often since they're having such interesting conversations ;)
oh yeah, i love the truck :D :D

------------------
what me worry?

know exactly what you mean. Once that was my favorite forum, now I'm hooked here and just make it over their when time allows and the butt does not go numb!!!

Besides on the 99 forum whenever I drop in it seems like a lot more whining is going on than other forums :)

Back