Need more Cowboys here!

luckyned

Where have all the cowboys gone? I know alot of 'em must reload. If we could get them on THIS wonderful site I could get alot of my questions answered. I have been looking around but the other sites work so poorly I barely have the time to ask. Send 'em here!

Howdy Luckyned,
I asked basically that same question a
couple of weeks ago. Go back in the CAS
section here and click on the post titled
FIRE.
I to would like to see more cowboy/girl
shooters posting here.
Gunslinger

I like the cowboy guns. I just haven't had a place to shoot in any SASS matches lately.
I've been shooting my modern guns more.

------------------

Howdy guys,

Not all the cowboys & cowgirls have left. I still check in and post when I see a question I might be able to answer. Most of the time some one beats me to it. There have been a lot more questions about muzzle loading & flint locks here than cowboy shooting questions so lately I've done more reading than posting. Even though I don't post, I'm still here reading the forum. Hope to see some of you cowboys at Mule Camp!

Angel Diamond
SASS#16562

Still a bit cold up here for serious CAS as of yet, but I just got the registration forms for the NH State Championships (which my daughter Navajo Naomi took Junior champion in last year :) ), so we'll be getting back in the swing of thngs soon.

Guess I've been a "reader" more so than a "poster" on this forum. I, too, hope more CAS-types are able to post.

DCR "Abogado" SASS #36181

Correction to Salt's post

That's www.sassnet.com -- lost an "S" along the way...

- Aion (SASS #44650 - still working on a moniker/character)

PS: Sure wish SASS would put the name database online and make it searchable.

Spring Training Camp

You asked, "where have all the cowboys gone?"

I think they have started spring training camp.

I apologize, I couldn't resist!

Back