Need Kydex IWB for Ruger P95

ojibweindian

Hi everyone!

I need to know who makes an IWB, made of kydex, for my P95. Preferably, I'd like some degree of cant for faster presentation. As I know little to nothing about holsters, I'm hoping you can steer me in the right direction.

BTW, if anyone has advice as to whether or not I should consider another type of holster, i.e. paddle, please feel free to chime in. I value the advice given by fellow members quite highly!

------------------
For God so loved the world that he gave his onlly begoten Son...

Moving to Gear and Accessories.

(Marcus - just so you won't think you're going insane, the move yesterday didn't take due to the problems we were having with the handgun forum.)

Well, I got a holster. It wasn't kydex, however. It's ballistic nylon and made by Mil-Tech.

"Played" around the house with it yesterday, and found that the best place to wear it is IWB strong side, in front. With a sports coat, no one knows it's there. Only bad thing is that it's a little uncomfortable when I sit down. I guess that will just have to be dealt with.

All in all, I'm pleased with this purchase. Now, I'm looking forward to getting those 15 round mags I ordered.

Back