need information about hk

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkman

Inactive
i just purchased a hk ups 45 and it is the best pistol i have ever owned!i was wondering if there is any body that can tell me about purchasing hk merchandise.if anyones knows any web sites i can go to to purchase online or get a catalog of merchandise from hk.also is there a hk club online?i would love to have a hk hat and shirt!thank you for your time.

At the guns shows here in Southern California, they always have T-shirts, sweat shirts, collared shirts, hats, etc. with various gun manufacturer logos on them. HK seems to be the most popular, with at least 10 different kinds of T's, 3-4 collared shirts, maybe 5 different sweatshirts, and a few different HK hats. T's are the most colorful, with big G3 rifles, MP5's, USP's, P7's with all kinds of "messages."

When you go through the aftermarket T-shirts, watch out for stupid errors. The one I see all the time is an MP-5 T-shirt and they have pictured an HK-53. Stay up to date, Benelli is no longer associated with HK. They are a part of Beretta now. Get the official HK videos too.

- Ron V.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back