Need Hi Power parts. HELP!

aztec777

I just found out that a Hi Power that I have acquired needs a hammer, sear, and mag disconnect parts. Does anyone have these parts? I was thinking that maybe George Stringer, Brian Bilby or someone else may have these parts laying around their shop just waiting for me. This handgun is not safe and I can't trust it until I fix a previous owner's work. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Try www.marstar.ca/b35.htm. They are located in canada. They have fn and inglis parts. On the web site the prices are canadian dollars so you get everything for about 35% less. Around december I bought a new inglis hammer, sear and hammer pin for $33 delivered. They have a toll free # and they were very helpful. The inglis hammer and sear wasn't their web page by the way.

Steve, if you can get the parts from marstar it would be much cheaper than getting them from me. I couldn't sell you any one of the three for $33.00. George

Thanks for all of the response. I will try marstar. I thought that maybe George or Brian would have parts laying around in their way. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Steve

You might want to consider spending the extra money and getting some premium parts.

I thought Ed Brown had some but, it may have confused them with Cylinder & Slide.

Sid

Back